Domestic Gas Installations
- 1st step: Install a gas geyser for all bathrooms (see our GEYSER CALCULATOR)
- 2nd step: Install a Gas Hob/Stove
- 3rd step: Consider a small gas generator as backup power.
- When you smell gas, it is an indication that you have a gas leak. The gas is not yet flammable, but if left unattended it will become a problem.
- The easiest leak finding is with a soap water solution. Just spay onto the cylinders, piping, fittings and hoses.
- Any bubbles will indicate a leak. If you have a gas leak , just close the gas and contact a gas installer.