It is already well know that alternative energy must be applied due to the unreliable electricity supply and the ever increasing cost of electricity.
GAS and in particular, Gas is the only other reliable energy source for all heating requirements within a home.
Gas supply and prices are FURTHER driving the use gas as a primary source due to:
- Gas prices stability with increased supply to the market and price regulation from government
- Appliance prices dropping with over 4700 models on the market currently
- Bulk supply prices 30% lower than cylinders gas prices or electrical supplies
- Running cost of gas appliances far less than electricity
- DME and local government support and in some cases fund LP GAS to low income housing
- LP GAS are now the reliable energy source with large import terminals.